The time has come, folks! With the exception of #382, which got a single, tiny vote, each film on this list received TWO VOTES. That means two people out there who read my call for lists and then decided to send a list have a favorite movie in common. That, to me, spells S-O-U-L-M-A-T-E. Gender doesn't matter! Sexual orientation doesn't matter! If two crazy kids both love some random horror movie, then those two crazy kids belong together. Find each other! Become pals and bask in the superiority that comes with knowing that the both of you are smarter and better than the jerks who didn't vote for those movies. Someone emailed me and suggested a Final Girl Blind Dating Service for the twosies, and I think it's a great idea. During SHOCKtober, anything can happen...especially magic.
382. Hell Night -- 1981, Tom DeSimone
381. The Devil Rides Out -- 1968, Terence Fisher
380. The Craft -- 1996, Andrew Fleming
379. Day of the Triffids -- 1962, Steve Sekely
378. Habit -- 1995, Larry Fessenden
377. Diabolique -- 1955, Henri-Georges Clouzot
376. All the Boys Love Mandy Lane -- 2006, Jonathan Levine
375. The Mummy -- 1932, Karl Freund
374. Natural Born Killers -- 1994, Oliver Stone
373. The Host -- 2006, Joon-ho Bong
372. House of Usher -- 1960, Roger Corman
371. Requiem for a Dream -- 2000, Darren Aronofsky
370. Damien: Omen II -- 1978, Don Taylor
369. Driller Killer -- 1979, Abel Ferrara
368. The Last Man on Earth -- 1964, Ubaldo Ragona & Sidney Salkow
367. Lifeforce -- 1985, Tobe Hooper
366. The Haunted Palace -- 1963, Roger Corman
365. Deadly Spawn -- 1983, Douglas McKeown
364. Silent Night, Deadly Night -- 1984, Charles E. Sellier, Jr.
363. Sunset Boulevard -- 1950, Billy Wilder
362. Vampyres -- 1974, Jose Ramon Larraz
361. The Gate -- 1987, Tibor Takacs
360. Alien Raiders -- 2008, Ben Rock
359. Neon Maniacs -- 1986, Joseph Mangine
358. Plague of the Zombies -- 1966, John Gilling
- Oh, Hell Night. I'm so sorry that you're the only Miss Lonelyhearts on this list. I love you! Not enough to vote for you in my Top 20, but still- I'll gladly gork out with you any time.
- Vampyres is the shit!
- So are naked space vampires!