Each film listed today earned two votes.
90. Repulsion -- 1965, Roman Polanski
89. Zombie -- 1979, Lucio Fulci
88. Silver Bullet -- 1985, Daniel Attias
87. Noroi: The Curse -- 2005, Koji Shiraishi
86. The Collector -- 2009, Marcus Dunstan
85. The Innkeepers -- 2011, Ti West
84. Witchboard -- 1986, Kevin Tenney
83. Night of the Living Dead -- 1990, Tom Savini
82. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me -- 1992, David Lynch
81. Jeepers Creepers -- 2001, Victor Salva
The earliest bits of Jeepers Creepers are so damn good- the creepy truck! a dude stuffing bodies down a well!- that I want to love it...but oh boy, once the monster is revealed I just nope on out of there. The coat and the hat and the faintest wisps of a mullet and the frilled lizard-looking flaps and I get so disappointed just thinking about it. But the beginning! I'll give you that.
On the other hand, I'm totally on board for The Innkeepers and nothing even really happens in that movie, so what do I know? But this scene:
That did me in something terrible. Love that movie.