Oct 19, 2013
Last day of the one vote each movies. What's that you can feel in the air? It's excitement!
130. Let the Right One In -- 2008, Tomas Alfredson
129. The Woman in Black -- 2012, James Watkins
128. Phenomena -- 1985, Dario Argento
127. Hour of the Wolf -- 1968, Ingmar Bergman
126. Ju-on: Shiroi rojo (aka Ju-on: White Ghost) -- 2009, Ryuta Miyake
125. You're Next -- 2011, Adam Wingard
124. Puppetmaster -- 1989, David Schmoeller
123. Fantasia -- 1940, directed by a shit ton of guys
122. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom -- 1984, Steven Spielberg
121. Burnt Offerings -- 1976, Dan Curtis
I don't like Burnt Offerings as much as I want to. There, I said it.
Don't you give me that look, Karen Black! I mean, I enjoy it, sure, but I'm not totally goo-goo over it and that mystifies me, for it is exactly the type of film for which I am usually...you know...goo-goo. Such is life, I suppose.
Oh, and I thought the Woman in Black remake was surprisingly solid, in case you were wondering.