Oh my gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhd, the Top 50!
And YES, absolutely, this should have immediately sprung to mind or my life has been worth nothing:
The following films received four votes each:
50. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer -- 1986, John McNaughton
49. The Sixth Sense -- 1999, M. Night Shyamalan
The following films received five votes each:
48. The Orphanage (aka El orfanato) -- 2007, J.A. Bayona
47. Seven -- 1995, David Fincher
46. Hellraiser -- 1987, Clive Barker
45. Jacob's Ladder -- 1990, Adrian Lyne
44. Ju-on -- 2002, Takashi Shimizu
43. Arachnophobia -- 1990, Frank Marshall
42. A Tale of Two Sisters -- 2003, Kim Jee-Woon
41. Carrie -- 1976, Brian De Palma
Gettin' down to both the nitties and the gritties here, folks. I was surprised that Arachnophobia received so many votes, but if there's one thing I've learned this SHOCKtober, it's this: y'all hate bugs.
The good news is, that picture is real. The even better news is, you can click to embiggen and really damage your psyche. Happy Halloween, everyone!