Geez. Life feels a bit meaningless right now, doesn't it? What, with this whole "November" thing being shoved down our throats and all. I know how it is. (Meaningful look) I'm here for you. I thought we could take our minds off the misery of Halloween being 364 days away by taking a look at some "fun" "facts" about your SHOCKtober picks. Man, you guys gave me 732 movies! That's so cool. You guys rule!
- Director with most movies featured: Wes Craven
- Most popular decade: The 1980s
- Movies directed by women: 9
- Number of Tracey Gold movies: Zero
- That settles it, it's horror: Jaws, Alien, and The Silence of the Lambs
- Because really, horror is whatever you think it is.
- That settles it, he's a horror director: David Lynch
- You guys looooove zombies.
- You've given me so much homework...
And so, SHOCKtober 2010 comes to an end. It all went by so quickly and none of it was what I'd originally intended to do this month, but who cares about that? It was awesome. Big thanks to the special guests who contributed, to everyone who submitted a list...umm, thank you. Couldn't have done it without you! Well, I could have, but without your lists SHOCKtober probably would have consisted of reviews of Tracey Gold movies, and that-- wait, that would have been WICKED! SHOCKtober 2011, here I come!